(DOUBLE CLICK ON THE IMAGES FOR A BETTER LOOK)
NO this is not my windshield and YES I know I have dirty windows... But look closely.... It looks like bugs that have met my windshield with the force of a 2 ton car coming at it. But NO it's BIRDS BLOOD! Holy Smokes Batman! I am freakin out! Not just 1 window but 5. AHHHH! Is there a family of birds flying around with no beaks out there? They aren't dead outside my window and I would assume they are now beakless after all of that. There is blood everywhere! I had no idea Birds had red blood, I always thought it would be blue or something.
Tyler and I have been hearing the noises all morning did I mention, ALL morning. Then Tyler said "Mom I just saw the funniest thing, BIRDS keep flying into our window" Later I was going down staires to tell Thatcher not to throw stuff at the windows! But it wasn't Thatcher it was...birds. AHAHH! IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN! AHHHA! AHH!
Don't let his size fool you! I think this is the culprit. Yes, I know there is only one but I think he is a lone ranger. I've watched him do it twice now. How odd that I am whispering like it can hear me. Okay, I have always loved nature and animals and blah blah blah but now I just need someone to grab their BB GUN and come save me!
Don't let his size fool you! I think this is the culprit. Yes, I know there is only one but I think he is a lone ranger. I've watched him do it twice now. How odd that I am whispering like it can hear me. Okay, I have always loved nature and animals and blah blah blah but now I just need someone to grab their BB GUN and come save me! 






15 comments:
Holy crap. That is so weird!!! And gross. But mostly weird.
Okay, so I was thinking you were losing it while I was talking to you on the phone. But, once I saw the evidence for myself, I understand you freaking out! Seriously disgusting...I guess we all know what's on top of your "honey-do" list for the weekend:)
I am able to vouch for you...I was there and saw the crazy carnage! That is one sick suicidal bird! And the fact that it was just sitting there STARING IN at you after it hit the window over and over is just spooky. It would have feaked me out, too!
Honey-do this weekend, honey-do tonight... I spend a lot of time in that room and I can hardly walk in there. If I come up missing, seriouly check with the BIRD!
I would definitely invest in a BB gun if I were you! That is one crazy bird! We once had a killer bird at our house minus the bloody windows, thank goodness!! He just dive-bombed anyone that tried to come to our front door.
Seriously SICK! I am so disturbed...so sorry I had to find the humor in you screaming at the top of your lungs everytime the bird flew into the window! P.S. Animal Control really needs to pick up the slack and add "birds" to their list of pests!
Can't wait to see the pics of Jer washing the windows tonight! :)
That is strange. I have never seen anything like that. It's like that windex commercial gone wrong!
Whoah, that is just *not* right! Very creepy. I think this bird had some issues to say the least. I hope he goes away soon and that your windows are sparkly clean even sooner!!! Those pictures were a bit disturbing!
Okay, I totally don't get what was going on??? It was just a bird flying into the window over and over again? Where was the blood coming from? Sorry about all the questions, I'm just trying to imagine...freaky!
Lisa, I had pelting on my windows all day, I couldn't figure out what it was so I sat and watched, a bird kept ramming himself into my windows. He would flutter and peck and left blood all over my windows. I even chased him off and he came back and he went to all of my windows so it's not like he just accidently ran into to them. He's staulking me. This bird stares at me through my windows. I first I thought there must be more than one bird but it's not it's this one bird.
Maybe someone snuck some acid in their feeder for the poor fool? Seriously, cuz that bird must be trippin'!I bet that Jer thinks it's way less amazing and/or funny than we do cuz he knows who's cleaning it up!
I'm sorry, but the only thing I can think of right now is..."I wonder what he wants..." Maybe one of your boys stole something from his nest? (smiley face) Glad it's you and not me. Ha ha.
Okay, it's 7:00 in the morning here and I just have to tell you that I was so disturbed by this that I seriously had nightmares about it all night last night. I'm as crazy as the bird...okay, maybe not THAT crazy.
You thought that birds would have blue blood? Seriously?
Thanks for the sleepless night! Seriously!! I really hope he's not back today!
Post a Comment