5.20.2009

Freshman flashbacks!

Three friends, playing do you remember then and remember them, laughing, eating take-out and loving each other all the same 18 years later.
Sasha came up from Texas after reconnecting with Amber and I on, yes, FACEBOOK. Amber and I have thought of her often over the last 10 years while she had been looking for us.

We went to the Benson Hotel in downtown Portland and giggled until we were delirious. I was going to stay the night until Jeremy informed me of the "ridiculously loud freight train" that kept him up all night. I figured I'd spare the girls from my snoring otherwise known as "the freight train" that's been an awesome bonus that came with my head cold.

Rochelle, Amber, Sasha

6 comments:

Paige said...

How fun! You all look fabulous, too!

Unknown said...

So fun, it is alway a blast hanging out with old friends.

Teresa said...

Oh fun reunion- I wonder if I will find any long lost friends on FB?
Just started using it.
Glad you had some time away with the girls-
Happy Day

Elder Caleb Habel said...

How fun to reconnect! You girls look like you are having a ball!

Darilyn said...

Reconnecting with old friends is the best!

Arah Debra said...

Isn't it so much fun to catch up with high school friends? I'm glad you all found each other again.