I love this video. I still have it on my blog too from a couple years ago! Like you said ... perspective. I loved getting an idea of just how much they do with photoshop before those pics make it into the mags and billboards.
I love this. No wonder it's so hard for our young women {older ones too} to really feel good about themselves went the world changes who, and what women really are. Thanks for sharing.
7 comments:
That was awesome. I want to show that to every young woman and girl I know. Thank you!!
I love this video. I still have it on my blog too from a couple years ago! Like you said ... perspective. I loved getting an idea of just how much they do with photoshop before those pics make it into the mags and billboards.
I love this. No wonder it's so hard for our young women {older ones too} to really feel good about themselves went the world changes who, and what women really are.
Thanks for sharing.
p.s I think I need to embrace my wrinkles more =)
So interesting. Who knew they could make someone look SO completely different.
you are in big trouble.
Hey there...do you need someone for the sisterhood book? Let me know what you want me to do, and how to do it, etc., etc.
Ames
Post a Comment