10.15.2007

More Fun Facts

What Color is Your Personality?

Activator (Orange)
Activator (Orange)
YOU MUST HAVE ACTION!!! You need the freedom of action, and to wildly express yourself. You enjoy the taste of life and all it's freedoms. You want to see, and do, it all. You love to push the limit. You take pride in being highly talented in a number of areas, and utilize them all very well to your needs. Though you are off the wall, you are a master of calming down arguments, and are a great ambassodor and negotiator. People like to be around you, becuase you make them feel good. You love the hands-on approach experience.
How do you compare?
Take this test! Tests from Testriffic
Thanks Paige for the IQ and this color test it's been fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual...mine was boring. I want yours. ...here it is...

PeaceMaker (Blue)
You seek to express the Inner you, as you value authenticity and honesty. You are often sensitive to subtlety, and create roles in life with that very special piece of yourself, your flair if you will. You enjoy close relationships with loved ones, and have a very spiritual side. You will make quite the difference in the world.

I love this blog, btw! (big hug)

~Linda

sheila said...

I was gold! I love it that you went to Roloff farms. I totally laughed. Occassionally while I am flipping through channels I come accross Little People Big World. I think I actually watched it for a few minutes, but it wasn't too exciting. But to think that we have reall life celebrities that live so close!
I'll have to start checking in now that I know you have joined the world of blogging.
I can't believe that Tressa is almost 13! That is crazy. Wow, you almost have a teenager. scary. I'm glad that somebody finally has a daughter that is older than mine so we can compare notes!

Jodi said...

You are definitely an orange! People do love being around you :) I ended up being blue... a peacemaker.

I love the Kate Bush song...I am constantly humming it in my head.

Autumn said...

You are so orange!! I loved it! I was blue...maybe you attract peacemakers as friends? Funny! :)

tanya.... said...

Hey Rochelle this is Tanya, Autumns sister in law. Your page is absolutly adorable! I love it and I think that your kids are so cute and so big! It was nice to see the pictures of Lane, have not seen him in years! You and your family are so cute!

Rochelle said...

I must attract Blue that is what Jeremy is.