2.27.2008

IT"S BAACK!


The Lone Ranger has returned, last night at 6 for about 30 minutes and here we are at 7am. I'm whispering again, I've got to stop doing that. Now, we have chaised him off numerous times only for his relentless return. He's DIABOLICAL I tell you, DIABOLICAL! If we stand and wave or hang something in the window he still attacks or moves to another window.
And FYI Animal Control does not come out for CRAZY SUICIDAL BIRDS! I want to know at what point these birds get upgraded to HOMICIDAL??? I bet I made that guys day calling about birds. If I was as hysterical as I was on the phone yesterday with Aundrea and Autumn he probably thought it was a joke.

And now look this CRAZY SUICIDAL/HOMICIDAL BIRD is getting his own chapter in my blog book. And why isn't he dead yet? He's had a few too many bangs to the head, he should be dead! It's the CRAZY SUICIDAL/HOMICIDAL/INDESTRUCTIBLE who gets his own chapter in my blog book, BIRD!


I opened my window and the Lone Ranger didn't even move. He's less than two feet away, so I thought I'd have a chat with him, ask him why he's such an angry little bird. So I did and I didn't even get so much as a tweet tweet in return. So I've placed a big board in the window and now he's banging harder! Shananana Daisy's! It is a little disconcerting when the Lone Ranger attacks through a covered window and follows me to other rooms in the house, here's a picture of the boys watching The Loan Ranger throw himself repeatedly into another window.


Look closely he's there...

18 comments:

Amber said...

You ought to really think about putting the poor thing out of its misery! You do live in St. Helens for goodness sake, there should be someone there with a BB Gun, or rifle or something! Heck! Your dad would take care of it without blinkin' an eye!

Lisa said...

I seriously can't get this poor creature out of my mind. I don't know whether to feel sorry for him, fear him...

Michelle said...

Your situation is totally creeping me out! But then I've been a little freaked out by birds since a bad experience watching the movie "The Birds" and then having to go into a chicken house to get eggs. Have you thought about getting a scarecrow to put out there?

Paige said...

That poor poor little bird. Maybe his sweetheart ditched him? Maybe he has a depth perception issue? Maybe he is REALLY mad that you made chicken last night. Maybe it just cant take hearing SLOW RIDE coming from the Wii anymore. I would think that it probably can't handle too many more bonks on the noggin before he dies. Poor thing.

Unknown said...

Any boys up there have airasoft guns. Brock and his friends are totally into them. Thats what you need, or even a paint ball gun. But then if you used a paintball gun your house might get paint on it. Do they make traps for birds. You could trap it and take it somewhere else to freak people out. This bird is crazy.

Amber said...

Ooooh! Trapping the bird and setting him free elsewhere is a brilliant idea! Can you think of anyone you don't like? That would be perfectly eeevvviiilll....

Aundrea said...

I'm laughing at Paige's comments. I sometimes feel like banging my head against something when I hear "Slow Ride" coming from our Wii:)

Seriously though, find a BB gun and give the poor thing what it wants. You do know in Oregon it's not against the law to assist someone in suicide:)

Nicole said...

That is so weird!!!! Only you could this happen to! ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love it!!! What a fun story to follow, considering this crazy bird isn't splattering blood all over MY windows! Seriously, what do you think is wrong with it? Craziness :)

Tiffini said...

We used to get birds on suicide runs into our Living room window--but never anything like this!! Maybe he is seeing a reflection of a poor bird with a bloody beak and he is trying to rescue it...again and again and again. Put the poor dumb bird out of his misery!!

Autumn said...

There is something really wrong with this guy! I have never heard of such a thing! For him to come back to your house today is freaking me out! (Lisa plug your ears)...I'm thinking BB gun!!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if he has rabies.....

*looks around and whistles*

Jodi said...

This story is freakin' weird! What the h@*$$ is wrong with that bird? And remember that I love you...because I REALLY don't want you to plant that thing at my house :)

Jana said...

Well, I still think it's because it is mating season and he either see's his girfriend or enemy in the reflection.But this guy does seem to like your house better, I had no new blood pecks on my windows today. Hang in there!

Bonnie said...

Rochelle, should we worry sbout you talking to birds now?? LOL!! Are you getting that BB gun yet or what??

Rochelle said...

I am a little upset about how much sympathy this BIRD is getting, Hello! I am going loony!
I can't convince Jeremy to kill it, he's finding this all sort of entertaining. =(
I may be packing my bags and moving in with Aundrea and Brody will be joining me, he's going crazy too.

Anonymous said...

OK...I have to agree with Jana, as last night at work....you guessed it...THE BIRDS. One, in particular, kept slamming his fool head into our window....and yep, Rochelley, I thought of YOU :)

Hang in there girl...mating season will soon be over, and he will fall out of love with you ;)