It only seems right that if one is going to gush about her love for crazy ways of boys she be tested immediately!
So today I spent the afternoon with Talon at the Emergency Room making sure all of his marbles were still there after falling off the monkey bars and landing on his neck!
While yes the child is sore and rightfully so, he is in good spirits and tells me when he landed he thought, "oh man, I hope I'm not paralyzed". If one must test himself to see if he has any fear and if his mother truly loves the crazy ways; thank goodness he chose the monkey bars instead of the 30 foot tree to find out!
9.24.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
Yeah, you kind of asked for that one! I'm glad Talon is fine - and hopefully you are all breathing a little easier!
So scary, glad everything is all right!
The kid must think he's Spider Man! Are you going to go back and edit your last post now?:)
Your boys remind me of my brother. He fell off a ladder when he was in high school, walked himself into the emergency room claiming that he was just a little sore. HA! He DID break his neck--the nurses were all freaking out that he had walked in. He survived and amazingly so did my mom!
Boys will be boys....and mom's will never sleep at night....LOL....but ya gotta luv 'em.
I am seriously glad that Talon is ok....how freaked out must you have been???
Scary!! Glad he's okay.
yikes! When you said the ER I instantly thought of the 30 foot tree. Thank goodness he's okay!
Oh the things I have to look forward to. I'm so glad he's okay. You heart must jump every time the phone rings.
Ya, that would be scary. They said in my pediatrics class that the crazier the story the more liekly it is true. Money bars plus crazy boy syndrome. I think you have a winner!
Okay, before I say anything I want to say that I'm happy he's okay! But seriously, how funny and ironic is it that this happened right after that last post?! Love it :)
Glad he's ok, hopefully it will slow him down a bit! ( But as a fellow mother of boys I know that's not very likely!)
Irony sometimes sucks.
Isn't that just always how it goes!!!??? Glad he's okay!
The neck, huh. OUCH. What a cute kid.
Post a Comment