9.16.2008

Young Womens Beach Retreat!

Since the Trek took the place of girls camp the young women of the church went to the beach for a little retreat!

I heard about the wind and cold and the building of a dam. I heard of pedicures and sea shells! I heard about the girls Olympics that were held on the beach in honor of the Olympics being held in China! Check out the hurdles!!!




Tresa has been blessed with good friends and great young women to surround herself with! I have such faith in these girls and feel like they are so lucky to have one another as they embark on adventures of teen life!

I have enjoyed getting to know these girls as they spend with Tresa. I love all of them and I'm excited to see what great things they will do over this next stage in their lives.

I am grateful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints and the values it teaches and that our girls will have others they can stand tall with together! I hope these girls stick together and help make each others burdens lighter!

6 comments:

Natelli Johnston said...

how fun! are you in the young womens? you are so lucky to live by the beach.

Jodi said...

It looks like the girls had a great time. I'm happy for Tressa that she has such a wonderful group of friends. What a blessing.

Jodi said...

SSSSSSSSorry Tresa. I know there is only one S!!!

The Good Gomer Family said...

I love reading your blog and your friends' also. The gospel is true wherever you go, but the spirit that is felt in your ward is unbelievable. I hope my kids get to be a part of your great youth program there. You can feel the strength of your youth...pretty impressive! We will be there this weekend, maybe we'll see you!

KerrieLeigh said...

That looks like so much fun! Man I wish we had a beach nearby.

Autumn said...

Man! I wish I could come and visit you! I want to have a "beach retreat"!!! Tresa is so grown up!!