6.10.2009

Tide Pools

Posted by Picasa
Tyler had a field trip to Cannon Beach to explore the tide pools. Jeremy went with him and did an awesome job behind the camera!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh my goodness I loved the photo's- now look what you did- You are making me what to take a drive to the beach- and I have way too much work to do =)
Thanks =)

KerrieLeigh said...

Awesome pictures! So jealous you are all so close to the beach! Does the trash on the side of Utah Lake count? :)

Anonymous said...

You made me want to go to Cannon - maybe this weekend...BTW, I will bring those books to book club for you in July, unless you will be in this area and want them before then?

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun. Great pictures. Hope all is well :)

Autumn said...

Awesome pictures Jer!! I'm impressed!

And super impressed about Talon's talk! Was this really the little boy who wouldn't go to Primary without kicking and screaming?? He grew up.... :(

P.S. Are you coming for the 4th?

Autumn said...

Awesome pictures Jer!! I'm impressed!

And super impressed about Talon's talk! Was this really the little boy who wouldn't go to Primary without kicking and screaming?? He grew up.... :(

P.S. Are you coming for the 4th?