What's not right about this picture?
I can't help it I'm laughing just thinking about it. Do you see that wet spot on Jeremy's leg? Well it's not from apple bobbing at the church Harvest Party (which by the way was so beautifully decorated and a lot of fun), here's how it goes, Thatcher needed to go poo so Jeremy took him to the bathroom. Thatcher was sitting on the potty and Jeremy was telling him "you can do it just push (grunting noises)". As soon as Thatcher put all he had into his little grunt pee sprayed over the toilet seat and hit Jeremy's leg.Jeremy is such a good sport and I did ask for permission to blog about his many mishaps that bring me many "Belly Laughs"
BUNCO!
Smiles, Cheers and lots of Belly Laughs!
I started our BUNCO group two years ago and the rest of the girls have kept it going strong. Sixteen of us every month roll the dice, win prizes and enjoy each others company. All of us have our bad days and every now and then it's hard to get me excited about leaving my house but once I'm there I'm so glad. It's been fun and I've made great friends.
Left to right, Top: Paige, Rochelle, Jodi, Stephanie, Marie, Sherry, Lorna, Kathleen
Bottom: Shannon, Kelly, Sheila, Nichole and Aundrea.

BUNCO's two year anniversary and look how we've evolved!
Last year only a hand full dressed up. Last night was so much fun the BUNCO ladies stepped it up this year. Thirteen out of sixteen dressed it up.
Smokin' Rocker Chic vs. OSU Beavers Fanatic!





12 comments:
Man, poor Jer can't catch a break! And thank you for being so outgoing after only living here for a month and a half you took the initiative to start a Bunco group! We've had so much fun! and You are the best Beaver fan I know!
Your costume was awesome! I didn't even recognize you at first!! I am still laughing at Jer's "pee pants"!! ...I'm missing our cute blog backgrounds-find us a new one quick!!
I can hardly believe it has been two years. I am honored to be friends with such amazingly wonderful woman. Thank you for getting us together.
I personally appreciated the class with which you applied the pom poms in place of your tata's. NICE JOB. And Aundrea...if I had seen you on the street I would have crossed the street to avoid you. I didn't even RECOGNIZE you! Too much fun....
And yes, Jer the pee pants. He does realize his new nic name is etched in stone, right?
Ok, Ok, I finally got a Google account just so I could post on your blog. (The things I do for you!) :)
Your Bunco group sounds like a hoot. Please put my name on the waiting list, or just as a substitute. Loved your costume, but still think you should have been a Duck Fan.
Aundrea, you look hot! You should market the jeans, I want a pair!
Oh....poor Jeremy. I have narrowly missed that a couple of times myself.(Our bathroom floor is usually quite clean because so many "incidents" have to get cleaned up).
He He He..."pee pants"!
I can hardly believe it has been 2 years. I am so thankful that you put Bunko together. I truly look forward to it every month. It's a night of freedom and laughter!
What a funny story about Thatcher! I never noticed Jeremy's pants! And, thank you for starting BUNCO, it's been a blast!
Thanks so much for starting the Bunco group -- what would we have ever done without you?! I still remember that phone call back in 2005 when you asked me if I'd be interested. Who knew that we would still be rolling the dice today!
Jer is awesome!! The things we do for our kids! Great costume....you are way more ambitious in that department than me!!!
I feel bad for your hubby, but can totally relate. Cameron is known to shoot across the room when going too.
cute
Post a Comment